Christian prayer request. Spiritual Gifts Today has anointed believers available to pray for your prayer requests. We understand the power of prayer and gladly stand with you and take your request before the Lord. Know that the Lord is faithful to hear and answer the prayers of his children according to His will.
We can not ‘fix’ anything. We can, however, stand with you and address any demonic principalities that may be involved in your situation knowing, God hears and will respond on your behalf. Please share your testimonies of how God has moved for your you. God bless you.
Scriptures on Christian Prayer – King James Bible
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Pray without ceasing.
- Philippians 4:6 – Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Proverbs 15:29 – The LORD is far from the wicked: but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Matthew 7:11 – If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- Romans 8:26 – Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Please let us know how we can pray for you.
How to Give your Heart to God
Salvation is the greatest gift you can receive from the Father. We encourage you to give your life and your burdens to God. He knows the pain and fears you are experiencing and will lift you up. Ask God to come into your heart. He will cleanse you of your sins and make you whole!
PRAY THIS PRAYER: Father, I come to you knowing that I am a sinner. I have done things that have hurt you, myself and others. Lord forgive me of my sins, come into my heart come into my life and guide my life. I believe that Jesus died and rose again for me. Come into my heart, become Lord of my life and my home. In Jesus Name, Amen.
495 thoughts on “Christian Prayer Request”
Please help me pray for my deeply troubled marriage. That God will touch my wife’s heart and let her be reconciled with me. That God will make her fall passionately, head over heels in love with me again. That God will remove from her heart every hatred, bitterness, unforgiveness, she us nursing against me and make our marriage to be heaven on earth from now. Every thought or plan of divorce and separation, God should destroy them and let love, peace, unity, understanding and communication reign between us from now. Thanks for your prayers.
Hi, Tunde. I want you to realize that God loves us and he never tries to control us. He will not supersede your wife’s will to give you your heart’s desires. That is called witchcraft. He can not make anyone love you who doesn’t want to love you. We will pray that the Lord will send people to minister to her God’s love and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When she receives Jesus as Savior, her heart will be softer and more forgiving. Our prayer is your marriage will be restored.