Christian prayer request. Spiritual Gifts Today has anointed believers available to pray over your prayer requests. We understand the power of prayer and gladly stand with you and take your request before the Lord. Know that the Lord is faithful to hear and answer the prayers of his children according to His will.
We can not ‘fix’ anything. We can not make your husband or wife come back to you. We can, however, stand with you and address any demonic principalities that may be involved in your situation. Please share your testimonies of how God has moved for your marriage. God bless you.
Scriptures on Christian Prayer – King James Bible
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Pray without ceasing.
- Philippians 4:6 – Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Proverbs 15:29 – The LORD is far from the wicked: but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Matthew 7:11 – If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- Romans 8:26 – Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Please let us know how we can pray for you.
How to Give your Heart to God
Knowing God is the greatest gift you can receive. We encourage you to give your life and your burdens to God. He knows the pain and fear you are experiencing and will lift you up. Ask God to come into your heart and marriage. He will cleanse you of your sins and make you whole!
PRAY THIS PRAYER: Father, I come to you knowing that I am a sinner. I have done things that have hurt you, myself and others. Lord forgive me of my sins, come into my heart come into my life and guide my marriage. I believe that Jesus died and rose again for me. Come into my heart, become Lord of my life and my home. In Jesus Name, Amen.