Pamela Lipscomb is an ordained Minister, freelance writer, and author. She lives in North Carolina, with her husband, and the mother of a son. Her goal is to share with others, spiritual truths, she has learned throughout the years, and present them in a manner easy to understand and put into practice. She is delighted to share God’s love and grace, in any way he leads.
We want to remove the mystery of God’s spiritual gifts. We also show you how you too can be used by the Holy Spirit, to edify the body of Christ, and to enrich your ministry. You are invited to enter this site prayerfully as the Lord has something to say to you!
God has given every believer gifts, talents, and abilities He wants us to develop and share with the Body of Christ, as well as a tool to reach this fallen world. Spiritual Gifts Today is a website developed to encourage believers to live, love, and serve God to the fullest of “His” ability. Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us!
Pamela has seen the hand of God do great things, when, daring to step out in faith to believe Him. You too can do great things for God’s kingdom! The Gifts of the Holy Spirit is given freely, that we might be a blessing to others and manifest His glory on earth.
Ask the Lord, to fill you, to use to, and to send you forth as an arrow of light, which He can use, to pierce the darkness! Ephesians 5:8: For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light. Feel free to leave a comment and subscribe. If you desire prayer for any reason, we will be glad to pray that God would move on your behalf. Blessings!
What we Believe
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God – Matthew 3:17
- We believe all men are sinners and fallen short of the glory of God – Romans 3:23
- We believe Jesus died was buried and was resurrected on the third day –
1 Corinthians 15:4
- We believe there is redemption, through the blood of Jesus Christ when we repent – Ephesians 1:7
- We believe in baptism in water for the remission of your sins – Ask 19:5
- We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell – Matthew 10:28
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, and speaking in tongues – Acts 2:1-4
- We believe the gifts of the spirit are alive and active in the world today –
1 Corinthians 12
Connect with us at GOOGLE + at Spiritual Gifts Today